Updates to TAE v 3.0
27 Nov 2019 - A new version of the TAE was released today. In brief, the advice from Skills for Australia includes the following...
Two new Units of Competency have been added as electives:
- TAEXDB401 Plan and implement individual support plans for learners with disability
- TAEXDB501 Develop and implement accessible training and assessment plans for learners with disability
Each of the following TAE qualifications has had one additional unit added to the elective bank:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development.
Please note: Whilst this update includes a new release of the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, there has been no change to the qualification's bank of core units. The new unit (TAEXDB401) has been added to the elective bank to expand options for learners. Further, this update does not alter or impact the trainer and assessor credential requirement upgrade - see here for Federal Department of Education and Training FAQs. It also doesn't impact or change the requirements for learners who hold or are attaining the Certificate IV.